Photo Album Card
- 1 sheet 8.5X11" SU cardstock Pixie Pink (to make 2 cards 4.25X5.5")
- 5 pieces SU cardstock Barely Banana 4X5.25"
- 4 pieces SU cardstock Whisper White 3.75X5"
- Assorted pieces in same colors for decoration elements (see pictures)
- Assorted SU Stamps
- Assorted Ink pad and markers in same color scheme.
- Coluzzle or die cutter for oval picture windows.
- Favorite adhesive, I prefer Glue Rings or tape runners.
- Paste the two pink card bases together, back of first card to front of second card. This should now look like a one page album.
- Adhere banana cards to each page (cover, inside cover, both sides of middle pages and inside back cover).
- Using Coluzzle or die cutter, cut oval window in middle of 2 of the white cardstock pieces, keeping the cut out oval for later. Place adhesive following the sketch seen here.
- Place windowed white pieces on the middle pages of album. Place the two solid white pieces on the front cover and the inside back cover of the album.
- Album is ready to be decorated with stamps. I used scrap paper and the cut out ovals as masks.