Friday, January 25, 2008

Composition Journal


Greetings All! I just finished watching Tim Holtz new vidoes on his blog. WOW! Always impressed with his work and products. Check it out, great products. Now I get to do what all girls love doing..... uh......shopping! What did you think I meant?? :0)

Hope you enjoy today's project. This is a composition notebook that I covered with Stampin'Up (C) Cardstock and then painted with my own original design. Before I painted the cardstock, I printed it with a scripture verse and then using an oval stencil,chalked in some shadow. I have made a number of these with different designs and will continue to post more as I make them.

On a TV note..... Chuck was awesome last night! I am a geek at heart! If you have not caught the show yet, you have missed out! Be safe all! Enjoy.... :0)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow you did a wonderful job paiting the flowers yourself! It's beautiful! You did a wonderful job!

Maria

cyndi said...

thanks for visiting my blog! and thanks for your prayers. have a great creative day!