Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where Are You?


It has been awhile since I have posted anything on any site and if anyone is reading, I am still here. It is Sunday and what a beautiful day here in Texas. It's sunny and not that hot, for Texas that is. I am still considering local area craft shows and opening an Etsy shop. Etsy is one of my favorite sites right now. I love seeing what everyone is making! HGTV used to have a show that spotlighted some artists work, but all they have on anymore is reruns. I would love to see a new show once in a while.

Today's project picture is from a denim purse that I made from an old pair of jeans. It's the first one I made and painted. The handle was made from a piece of pant leg material. The inside was lined with a recycled vest of green and white stripe. Well, I am off to create. Have a wonderful week!

No comments: