Sunday, February 12, 2012

Encourage Your Hopes not Your Fears

Okay, so it's been a long while since I have posted. I have been hanging at home basically due to my disability now. I have been able to do a little each day at a desk or crafting. I always choose crafting over the computer. It's only been about year now since I have been able to craft for about 2 hours a day a couple times a week, so I am so thankful that I am able again.

Well, I want to share a page that I created for a journal I made in January. The journal was for Marion Smith's 31 Day Challenge 2012. We were to make a daily page for a journal and take a picture about our life or whatever we wanted. So this is one of the pages that I made from white card stock and stamps. Hope you enjoy.
So my goal is to do more blogging this year. I have also been hanging out on Pinterest, which is the best find this year so far. I have just posted my first video tutorial on Youtube and plan on continuing the videos too. Hope everyone has had a wonderful start to 2012 with more blessings coming. Enjoy!

No comments: