Friday, February 1, 2008

Finished?......Never!

As I have finished the Bliss Journal with the Bind It All machine I guess you could say it is Finished Friday, but I will never be finished creating. I photocopied a piece of notebook paper on Ivory paper to make lined inserts for the journal. The lines are very faint, so they will not show up on a picture. Now, I will be completing my life journal, I say this because I am not going to let this be another half done project. Everyone has that elusive project(s) that you cannot find the finished end to.

On a side note, I have been getting my video game fix this week with playing Halo3. Just a vice that allows me to kick some butt. What is frustrating is knowing that an eight year old has just kicked my butt! What is sad it eight years that are playing on-line at 2 am in the morning. Where are their parents?!

I am off to look for some more Stampin' Up stamps to buy and play Halo3. Enjoy.......

No comments: