Thursday, February 28, 2008

Copper Tape, Fast Food & Ventriloquists......

I love copper tape! I found some more at my local hardware store that is larger (1.25") width than the normal 1/4" tape. So, I am looking at the tape and my pen on my desk....that tape will go around the pen almost perfectly. Now I have a copper pen...what works with copper, alcohol inks of course! Once I was said and done with the nice little pen that never did anything but work correctly for me, it was covered in Mini Micro Beads. I am sure someone, somewhere, somehow has thought about doing this to their pens too, but I had so much fun, so much in fact I never took a picture of the process. So, I guess I will just have to repeat the process to provide a step-by-step with pictures. Oh darn! I did, however, take a picture of all of the beaded pens that I completed. Pictures never do them justice though. The copper tape pen is the Multi Red Pen third from the right. Now, I get to make journals or notebooks to go with them. Woohoo!

Fast food, it's fast and that's about it. I have been making burgers with 93% Lean beef on a Forman grill. Never thought of the grease difference....will in the future though. Let's just say always choose homemade lean burgers over the "Fast" variety. Another day of learning on my pathway lighted with points.

On a funny note....anyone seen Jeff Dunham? If you haven't and you like comedians or ventriliquist's, check out his web site. He has two DVD's that are the best comedy DVD I have ever seen. My favorite dummy is Jose Jalapeno on a Steek and my newest love is Achmed! Funny Stuff!! Enjoy.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those pens!! Next set you do please take photos of the steps. Great idea!